Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Honest Scrap Award!

So I have received my first award from Lisa over at A Life Bound By Books! First off, I just want to thank her for giving me this award, so thanks Lisa!

(for some reason I can't upload images right now sorry!)

The rules are easy. You have to list 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it on to 10 other honest bloggers.

Here are my 10 honest things!

1) I am the only person in my family to attend college, which has been a very exciting and worthwhile experience.

2) When I was a young kid, I used to be a club at school called the Battle of the Books. I stopped reading for a long time after elementary school and didn't start reading again until after I read Twilight.

3) I am getting my associates degree at the end of this month, and I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life...

4) I love swimming, competitively. I haven't since I finished high school and I think I miss that more than anything.

5) I used to want to be a lawyer, but I don't think I could stand going to school for 7 years. I still think about it sometimes though.

6) I love animals! I have had pets my entire life and I think they make life that much better.

7) I like anything that has to do with art. Ceramics especially. I took it in high school once and I recommend it to anyone who has a creative side.

8) I live in Upstate NY and I HATE the snow. I'm originally from VA and would much prefer the warmer weather.

9) I have lived in four different states. California, Georgia, Virginia and New York.

10) I think my only hobby for a while now has been reading, it's practically my life, and that's ok because books are amazing!

So here's 10 bloggers that I would like to pass this on too!

The Lateiner Gang Book Review Spot
The Tainted Poets YA Book Review
A Book Dork
Two and A Half Book Lovers
The Hiding Spot
A Journey of Books
The Book Scout
The Story Siren
The Undercover Book Lover
A Bookshelf Monstrosity

If you've already received this award I apologize! If not, I am excited to read about your 10 truths!

Sherry <3

4 comments:

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

Thanks for the award! Also, glad to see you like Dexter :)

Eli said...

Aw thank you so much!!

You're blog is so cute. Want to do a link exchange? I'm adding you to my blog roll. :3

Raspberry said...

Thanks for the award - way to go on getting a college education. That's tough stuff, especially if you're the first.

Kelsey said...

Thanks so much! I love animals, too! Pet lovers unite :)

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)