Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

It's almost over!

Tomorrow is the first of my three finals. After Wednesday, I will officially be done with school(for this degree). Evenutally I will go back to school but to think having one degree down is a relief. I actually like school, well certain classes. Anyways, I have a lot of studying to do for the next three days so if you notice my absence please don't be alarmed. I will be returning. I will try to post at least once a day since the holidays are upon us and there are some things coming up I want to talk about.

Enough about school, lets talk about books!

My TBR list keeps growing and my read pile isn't going anywhere.... I haven't really been in the mood to read anything on my shelf except for ones i've already read. All the books I really want to read, I don't have. With Christmas right around the corner i'm hoping to get lots of new stuff, and when I say stuff I mean books. I'm excited.

Here's are some books I want to read or am looking forward to reading when they come out:

Fallen by Lauren Kate (already released)
The Maze Runner by James Dashmer (already released)
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (already released)
The Dark Devine by Bree Despain (HC Dec 22, 2009)
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher (HC Jan 26, 2010)
The Mark by Jen Nadol (HC Jan 19, 2010)
Firespell by Chloe Neill (PB Jan 5, 2010)

Let's hope some of these find their way into my hands soooooon!!!!

Alright time to go study, night all!

Sherry <3


Amazon links used are affliate links. If you make a purchase using these links, I may get a small percentage. This does not affect any of the opinions expressed on this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)