Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Late reviews and contest idea!!


I'm getting ready to go to bed and thought I would post first. I'm in the middle of Breaking Dawn right now, and I decided, that I would go through and review all 4 books in the Twilight Saga. I read the books way before I had a blog, but I just reread Eclipse and now Breaking Dawn so I figured it wouldn't hurt since i'm sure there are still some of you out there that haven't read the books. Then I thought that maybe right before 2010 arrives, I will spend a week posting reviews on some of my favorite books from this past year, like a salute to the great books from 09'! Does that sound like a good idea. And then(am I reminding anyone of that annoying lady from dude where's my car yet, if so I apologize!!!)...... I decided at the end of my week of great books from 2009 posts, I would have a giveaway where the winner would get to pick one of my 7 favorite books from 2009. If everyone likes this idea then I will do it but I need some feedback so let me know!!!

Alright now I really am going to bed.

Good night

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds awesome hun! Looking forward to it!

Travis said...

Sounds like a good idea to me!

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)