Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

A new award!

I have recently received my second award ever! Thanks to miss cindy :) over at Simple life and reading....


She has gifted me the One Lovely Blog Award!




To be recognized by my fellow bloggers is just an incredible feelings so thanks so much Cindy! I really appreciate it!

I'm sure many of you have already received it but I would still like to pass it on to some great blogs that I love.

Natalie from Mindful Musings
Princess from Park Avenue Princess
Kari from A Good Addiction
Tere from The Lesser Key
Lizzie from The Book Obsession
Alyssa, Jake and Gregory from Teens Read and Write


On a side note, I got my books yesterday and you know I can't help myself with new books around. I started reading Morganville Vampires and while it started out very slow for my tastes and got interesting a few chapters in and now I don't want to put it down. I have to go read now, bye!!!

Sherry <3

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the award!!! thats so sweet! =)))

Congratulations on getting it!!! xoxo

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats :) Good choices!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Thank you so much for your generosity! Congrats to you and all the other wonderful nominees!

Kirthi said...

Congratulations on your second award!

Monster of Books said...

In my opinion, Morganville Vampire Series is the best Vampire series out there :)

Unknown said...

Make that THREE awards, Sherry!

You got an award at my blog! ~

http://delightfulreviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/wtf-more-awards-for-me.html

The Book Obsession said...

Thank you for this great award Sherry =]

Cindy said...

your very welcome :)

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)