Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Want to trade?

I've decided to start a list of books I have duplicates of and do a trade in type thing. If you see anything you like, email me(ssalach88@gmail.com) and list some books that you have available and maybe we can work something out!!



Guilty Pleasures(Book 1 in the Anita Blake Vampire Series) by Laurell K. Hamilton (pb)


Twilight(1st) by Stephenie Meyer (pb)
New Moon(2nd) by Stephenie Meyer (pb)


The Wizard Heir by Cinda Williams-Chima (pb)


Rebel Angels(2nd in a trilogy) by Libba Bray (pb)


Bloodring by Faith Hunter (pb)


Phantoms of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon with Dianna Love (pb)


4 comments:

Travis said...

I sent you an email. :)

Voidwalker said...

This post begs the queston: Why do you have duplicates of these things lol?

Sherry said...

Well Voidwalker,

I bought and read Guilty Pleasures and loved it so much that I bought the first nine books, which was actually three books total(three books in each actual book) so now I don't need my original copy. I have multiple copies of the entire Twilight Saga(paperback, hardcover and the movie cover versions of twilight and new moon) I had an extra paperback of both twilight and new moon, no idea why! I bought another copy of The Wizard Heir because my mom thought she lost mine, and I really love that series so I bought it in hardcover. The others were just ones I picked up on clearance at Borders that I couldn't remember if I already had or not, turns out I did! Phew!

:)

Voidwalker said...

LOL... funny stuff. Well, hopefully you can some good trades for yours. The only book I have more than 1 of is the bible. I have probably more bibles in my home than a Christian book store lol. Mostly because I participated in some local ministry efforts to help homeless folks and part of the care packages they received included bibles. Other than that, I don't really have any extras of my normal books.

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)