Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

New York Comic Con


So this past weekend was New York Comic Con, so my mom and I trekked down to the city to spend the day there with my bestest Eleni!

I'm just gonna post a few pics for you all.



Here is a pic of Eleni and I, and then my Mom and I.



This was an awesome comic billboard that was outside. It was huge, like bigger than my house huge.



This was some dude as Edward Scissorhands, and it was my absolute favorite costume of the day.
If you don't know who Edward Scissorhands is, then go rent it. Now.


This is that scary guy from predator. Gross, but cool costume!




The first pic is of Stan Lee, the co-creator of Spiderman. The next pic is of Ne-Yo. My Mom, Eleni and I all got his autograph. It was awesome! :D


I got this book there that made the whole trip extra awesome since I've been DYING to read it. I also snagged an arc of The Scorch Trials by James Dashner, a signed copy of Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney, a signed copy of First Drop of Crimson by Jeannine Frost(who is very sweet in person), an arc of Rotters by Daniel Kraus, and some other great books that I don't feel like going to get because I am so lazy and tired right now. I will post a pic of books later for my IMM though.

So that was my trip summed up in various photos! =P


Sherry<3

1 comments:

DJ D. said...

Looks like you had a great time! I've always wanted to go to a Comic-Con. And you got a copy of Across the Universe?! I'm really jealous of you. Haha. Looking forward to seeing the other books you got!

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)