Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

All Policies and Contact Information

Review Policy
Publishers and Authors:
I would love to review your book for you. I mostly read Young Adult, but I am willing to review others depending on what genre and if the book sounds good to me. I will post only honest reviews. If you wish to see the review before it is posted, just ask and if you do not like it, then I simply won't post it, but I will not change it for publicity purposes.


Also, If you would like for me to host a contest or giveaway for a new or upcoming book on my page, I would love to.



Please direct all comments, questions or anything else to me at ssalach88@gmail.com

Contest Policy
 I am still very new at this blogging thing compared to many others out there. I enjoy hosting contests and will continue to do so. When hosting a giveaway where the prizes come directly from me, the prizes are what is listed, and I am not responsible for anything lost in the mail, though I really haven't heard of that happening with any of the bloggers that I know.

You must be 13 years of age or older to enter. That's the law sorry, you can always have a parent enter for you.

If an author/publisher is having me host a contest for them, they are responsible for the prizes and I am not responsible for any problems after I give them your contact info.
If you are someone who wishes to donate a book, swag or anything else book related for a contest or giveaway, email me at ssalach88@gmail.com

My twitter name is ssalach21, come follow me!



That's pretty much it for now, if there's anything I need to add just let me know and i'll fix this!
 
Sherry <3

1 comments:

doreen lamoureux said...

Any chance I can subscribe by email. I am so oldfashion and find it easier to keep track on all the blogs I love to follow. Pretty please?

dorcontest at gmail dot com

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)