Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Books, books and more books! :)



I know it's been a while since i've been on, and so I apoligize. I have had a lot going on with school and work! But today is my 21st birthday so lucky for me I am not working. I did have a test this morning and I have to complete a paper before midnight but I digress, tonight will be fun!

I went to Border's last week and picked up some new books. I FINALLY got hush,hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I have been waiting months to read this book, and even though I have had it for a week I still haven't been able to read it. Very frustrating. Anyways, I also got a book called house of dark shadows by Robert Liparulo, its the first in a series which already has an additional three books out and the fifth one is being released in January so I will be starting that after I finish the other two books I want to read. I also picked up the first book in The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Eight Grade Bites, by Heather Brewer. Looks like a very good book and series. I'm very into series. I think that is all I have been reading lately.

I also signed up for a Sci-Fi Book Club online. They have a very good selection. I have already read the first two books in the Anita Blake Series by Laurell K Hamilton, but they had the first three books in one, and the second three in one, and the seventh/eight in one, as well as the ninth/tenth in one. My first four books were $1.00, so therefore I got the first 10 books in the series for $4.00. Well you can't beat that deal. I also got the New Moon Movie Companion for $1.00 and something else I don't remember for $5.99. Yes, so I am excited about getting those. I have run out of room on my bookshelf so who knows where all of these wonderful books will go.

I was thinking about having a contest soon, I have many multiple books, but I don't want to with only 16 followers, so If you guys can get me some more followers we will have a contest! :)

About the shows on tv right now... woooeeeee! That's all I can say.
I am very impressed with Vampire Diaries even with all of the changes from the book. I am also loving Gossip Girl, and the series and books differ greatly. I think I may even like the show more than the books. I still read the books though I just can't help myself. Dexter is phenomenal. If you haven't seen it, you should. It amazes me how great it is and how every episode is better than the last. I can only hope the show will stay on for many seasons, and if not I always have the books, which I still haven't read yet. I just realized all my favorite shows are based on books... weird.

Okay I think that's it for today. I will probably start hush,hush soon and once I start I know I won't be able to stop. Hopefully I will have a review for you guys soon and maybe some new author interviews. I always love giving those! Have a great day everyone!!!

Sherry <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)