Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

The Iron King Winner!!

So I started adding up entries and put them in a list and said the heck with it, this contest is ending when i'm done figuring this all out, which only ended up being two hours early. Not to bad, I think everyone who wanted to enter did....

So I had 90 people enter, and I had 856 entries... took a while, but I got each name numbered, randomized the list, and had a random number picked from 1-856 which was... 821... who is....


......
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...InABox!

I have emailed you and if I don't get a response within 48 hours I will pick a new winner!

Congrats on winning a brand new copy of The Iron King by Julie Kagawa!


I will post the winner who gets to pick 1 out of the 4 books tomorrow, I can't add them all up right now! :)


Sherry <3

6 comments:

Kristin Rae said...

Congrats, InABox!

misskallie2000 said...

Congrats

Kailia Sage said...

congrats to the winner!!!

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats to InABox!

Eli said...

Congrats to the winner!

Violet said...

Congrats to InABox! :)

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)