Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly awaiting!


This week I have chosen Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins.

Summary from Goodreads:
"When Sophie Mercer turned thirteen, she discovered that she was a witch. It's gotten her into a few scrapes. Her non-Gifted mother has been as supportive as possible, consulting Sophie's estranged father--an elusive European warlock--only when necessary. But when Sophie attracts too much human attention for a prom-night spell gone horribly wrong, it's her dad who decides her punishment: exile to Hecate Hall, an isolated reform school for wayward prodigium, a.k.a. witches, fae, and shapeshifters. By the end of her first day among fellow freak-teens, Sophie has quite a scorecard. Three powerful enemies who look like supermodels; a futile crush on a gorgeous warlock; a creepy, tag-along ghost; and a new roommate, who happens to be the most-hated person and only vampire on campus. Sophie soon learns that a mysterious predator has been attacking students, and her friend Jenna is the number one suspect. Meanwhile, Sophie has a more personal shock to grapple with. Not only is her father the head of the prodigium council, he's the most powerful warlock in the world, and Sophie is his heir. As a series of blood-curdling mysteries starts to converge, Sophie prepares for the biggest threat of all: an ancient secret society determined to destroy all prodigium, especially her."

I can't wait to read this, it's being released March 2nd and it feels like forever from now but I am hoping it goes by quickly!

Another book I am dying to read is Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead. It is being released May 18th.

Summary from Goodreads:
"Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong…


After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri’s birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir’s—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can’t wait for their real lives beyond the Academy’s iron gates to begin. But Rose’s heart still aches for Dimitri, and
she knows he’s out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true— Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. Only this time, he won’t rest until Rose joins him…forever."

I am addicted to the Vampire Academy series, and I have been waiting for this since the day I finished reading Blood Promise, which was a couple days after it was released if not the same day!

There ya go, those are a couple of the books I am most looking forward to! :)




Sherry <3

10 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Hex hall is on my list, too! :-)

LunaMoth said...

i have hex hall on m list and spirit bound, though i didnt like the last one, i do want to know whatwill happen to rose and dimitri.

Cindy said...

both of these are on my TBR list :) great choices

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Loveeeee the blurb for Hex Hall...I so want to read that! :)

Kirthi said...

I love the cover of Hex Hall, it's really eye-catching!

Ali said...

Hex Hall sounds interesting. I can't wait until Spirit Bound comes out!!!

By the way, you have an award at my blog!

http://romanticscholar.blogspot.com/2010/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Unknown said...

Hex Hall is on my list!!!

Jemi Fraser said...

These look great!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I want to read Hex Hall too!!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Hex Hall looks like fun!

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)