Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Waiting on Wednesday(5)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

This week I chose Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver.


I've seen it everyone and I've read some amazing reviews. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I actually heard it was at Barnes and Noble in some areas so I am going to head over to mine tomorrow and check it out.. The actual release day isn't until March 2nd though!

Here's the summary from goodreads:

"What if you had only one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life?

Samantha Kingston has it all—looks, popularity, the perfect boyfriend. Friday, February 12th should be just another day in her charmed life. Instead, it’s her last. The catch: Samantha still wakes up the next morning. In fact, she re-lives the last day of her life seven times, until she realizes that by making even the slightest changes, she may hold more power than she had ever imagined."

So there you go, what are you waiting for?!?


Sherry <3

8 comments:

Kirthi said...

This sounds super cool, I want to read it so bad!

Amy J said...

This was a great book! I hope you enjoy it as well!

Robby said...

I have an ARC of this book and it is calling my name.
I can't wait to read it. :]

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I'm waiting for the new Fablehaven and the new Last Apprentice sequels - and it's killing me! :-)

Wings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wings said...

i want to read this!!

btw you won an award :)

http://storywings.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-that-time-againblog-awards.html

Unknown said...

I've seen it everywhere too -- let us know what you think!
--SB

not too serious i hope

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

I really enjoyed this book

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)