Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Lots of winners!

Sorry for the major delay in announcing winners!

I won't make you guys wait since you already had to wait like a week and a half.

All of the winners were randomly selected. You will all be emailed tomorrow but if you want to send me an email tonight if you see this, feel free!

Winner of Signed copy of Scars by Cheryl Rainfield is - Natalie(Mindful Musings)

Winner of The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell is - Brooke(texas_gal)

Winner of $75 CSN giveaway is - Emily(wilowraven)

Congrats guys!

If you didn't win, no worries! Lots of contests coming up soon so stay tuned!


Sherry<3

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)