Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Way overdue In My Mailbox!


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, that was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

So I haven't done one of these in quite some time, so no, this isn't just one weeks worth of books... more like a months worth. =P


From New York Comic Con:

The Host by Stephenie Meyer
The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman
Across the Universe by Beth Revis*****(SQUEEE)
Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney(signed)
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
Department Nineteen by Will Hill
Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon
Eona by Alison Goodman- 3 Chapter Sample
Vampire Taxonomy by Meredith Woerner
Rotters by Daniel Kraus
Throat by R.A Nelson

& a bunch of swag that's still not unpacked o_O

(Special thanks to all the awesome publishing companies at NYCC!)

Purchased by me:

Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan(signed)

Won:

Freefall by Mindi Scott(signed)
Not Pictured:
Magic Eight Ball
Gummy Worms

(Special thanks to Mindi Scott & PrincessBookie for hosting!)

For Review:

The Miracle Stealer by Neil Connelly

(Special thanks to Scholastic)


Phew! So there's my month in books!
 I promise not to slack so bad next time! =P


Sherry<3

9 comments:

Corrine said...

Wow!! A lot of books, Sherry! They all look good! I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading. :D

PS. An Eona 3 chapter sample? That is awesome!! :D

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Oh your books look so good! AWESOME!!! Enjoy them and I will drool from over here. :)

nikkibrandyberry said...

Loved The Host and really want to read Personal Demons! You've got a great selection here! I extremely jealous!! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

AngelicNytmare said...

wow you do have alot books there...have fun and enjoy.

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

Congrats on received Across the Universe!

Missy said...

Wow! That's a nice little chunk of books you got there!! I'm glad you got Across the Universe ... hope you enjoy it!

brandileigh2003 said...

Happy reading!

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Dazzling Mage said...

AMAZING books this week! Enjoy them all! =D

Christina T said...

Jealous of the sample chapters of Eona! I can't wait to read that one. I loved the Lost Hero. I hope you enjoy it.

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)