Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Way overdue In My Mailbox!


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, that was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

So I haven't done one of these in quite some time, so no, this isn't just one weeks worth of books... more like a months worth. =P


From New York Comic Con:

The Host by Stephenie Meyer
The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman
Across the Universe by Beth Revis*****(SQUEEE)
Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney(signed)
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
Department Nineteen by Will Hill
Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon
Eona by Alison Goodman- 3 Chapter Sample
Vampire Taxonomy by Meredith Woerner
Rotters by Daniel Kraus
Throat by R.A Nelson

& a bunch of swag that's still not unpacked o_O

(Special thanks to all the awesome publishing companies at NYCC!)

Purchased by me:

Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan(signed)

Won:

Freefall by Mindi Scott(signed)
Not Pictured:
Magic Eight Ball
Gummy Worms

(Special thanks to Mindi Scott & PrincessBookie for hosting!)

For Review:

The Miracle Stealer by Neil Connelly

(Special thanks to Scholastic)


Phew! So there's my month in books!
 I promise not to slack so bad next time! =P


Sherry<3

8 comments:

Corrine said...

Wow!! A lot of books, Sherry! They all look good! I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading. :D

PS. An Eona 3 chapter sample? That is awesome!! :D

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Oh your books look so good! AWESOME!!! Enjoy them and I will drool from over here. :)

Anonymous said...

Loved The Host and really want to read Personal Demons! You've got a great selection here! I extremely jealous!! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

wow you do have alot books there...have fun and enjoy.

Holly said...

Congrats on received Across the Universe!

Missy said...

Wow! That's a nice little chunk of books you got there!! I'm glad you got Across the Universe ... hope you enjoy it!

Dazzling Mage said...

AMAZING books this week! Enjoy them all! =D

Christina T said...

Jealous of the sample chapters of Eona! I can't wait to read that one. I loved the Lost Hero. I hope you enjoy it.

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)