Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Must Havessssssss!

Hello again!

I'm scouring the blogging world for ARCs of Karsten Knight's Wildefire and Andrea Cremer's Wolfsbane,

I have some things I would trade like the following:

Finished Copy of Wither by Lauren DeStefano
ARC of Divergent by Veronica Roth (I wasn't going to trade this bc I love it so much, but I will for one of those books above)
ARC of Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

and others ARCs that I haven't read yet but will read asap if you want to trade for them... like:

Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Trials by Fire by Jen Lynn Barnes
The Near Witch by Victoria Schawb

I don't usually resort to such measures, but I really want to read these books. They are the only two I am interested in trading for at this time.

Let me know peeps! :)


Sherry<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)