Welcome to today's stop on the blog tour for Scott Tracey's debut, Witch Eyes (which officially hits stores in two days!!).
Today's stop consisst of a Character Tens List featuring character Trey Lansing.
10 Reasons why Trey Lansing's blood pressure is higher than it should be:
1. My sister's reckless endangerment of every vehicle she comes into contact with. Her driver's license has Murphy's Law printed on the back, I swear.
2. Talk about Angry Birds. A legion of them keep crapping all over my car. I'm single-handedly putting the car wash owner's kids through college.
3. My mother insists on throwing dinner parties at least twice a week. Attendance mandatory. There is only so much foie gras a man can eat.
4. English papers. Especially English papers on The Crucible or Macbeth. Find a new theme.
5. The woman at the gas station flinches every time I try and buy a coffee. Someone should switch to decaf.
6. There's a violent animal on the loose in Belle Dam.
7. People constantly asking me to talk to my mother about something no one cares about. In case you haven't noticed, Catherine Lansing doesn't take advice from anyone.
8. Jade keeps stealing my car and thinks I won't notice. Yet she never puts the seat back.
9. I think my boss keeps forgetting that he's the one in charge. He keeps asking me to make decisions for him.
10. Braden. Seriously, that kid needs to be surrounded by hazard cones at all times.
Don't forget to get your copy of Witch Eyes which will be hitting shelves soon (Some have said Amazon is already shipping!)
***Special thanks to Scott Tracey for this wonderful Tens List, and to Teen Book Scene for organizing the Witch Eyes blog tour!