Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Back after a little break!

It has been way too long! School has been killing me, not to mention the overnights i've been doing at work each week. One alone totally ruins my sleep schedule, and by the time things are back to normal, I have to do another one. I would like to look for another job, but since i'll be going to school in January somewhere else, there's no point in job hunting now... I have actually finished a couple of books since my last review, which was hush,hush by Becca Fitzpatrick I believe. I've finished the second book in The Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series, title The Laughing Corpse, which is by author Laurell K. Hamilton, and I have also finished Eight Grade Bites, the first book in the Vladimir Tod Chronicles. I loved them both and I promise to post reviews real soon. I just have some homework due for my online class, so soon after that!!!!

-Sherry <3

1 comments:

ibeeeg said...

Ahhh...the days of school/homework and work. The days can become long...

I found your blog via J.Kaye Book Blog. I wanted to leave you a comment to let you know that I like your blog. Fabulous. Look forward to reading more as I have added myself to your follower list.

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)