Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

2010 Reading Challenge: 100+ Reading Challenge

So after considering that I will probably read over 100 books this year I have decided to join the 100+ reading challenge that is taking place over at J.Kaye's Book Blog.


The challenge will last from January 1st until December 31st.
All you need to do to start it to sign up here.


Reviews are optional for this challenge, but if you do decide to do so, there are separate links once you reach J.Kaye's blog that will lead you to the designated area. Alright everyone get reading and have fun!!!


This will be my first ever challenge!
I will keep my list updated here!


My 2010 Reading List(clicking on links below will bring you to my review):


1. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine- Morganville Vampires Series Book 1
2. The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine - Morganville Vampires Series Book 2
3. Ruby by Amanda Taber
4. Break by Hannah Moskowitz
5. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
6. Firespell by Chloe Neill
7. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
8. Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
9. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
10. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
11. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
12. Fallen by Lauren Kate
13. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
14. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
15. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
16. Arson by Estevan Vega
17. The Ghost and The Goth by Stacey Kade
18. WEREling by Steve Feasey
19. Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers
20. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
21. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
22. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
23. Forget You by Jennifer Echols
24. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
25. Rising Shadow by Jacquelyn Wheeler
26. The Absolute Value of -1 by Steve Brezenoff
27. As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
28. Brightly Woven by Alex Bracken
29. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
30. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
31. Matched by Ally Condie
32. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
33. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
34. Sea by Heidi R. Kling

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge. This is going to be a fun reading year.

Happy New Year!!

Sherry said...

Thanks so much, I am so excited for everything that is to come, it definately will be a fun reading year! :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Good luck, Sherry! Even if you don't make it, you're sure to read a ton of great stuff. I'm doing the 2010 debut author's challenge.

P.S. I posted about your contest at my blog. :)

Jemi Fraser said...

Good luck! I considered it, but decided not to. I just don't have the time required. Can't wait to hear about the great books you read! Have fun :)

The Rejection Queen said...

Awesome, I am doing this challenge as well.

Sandra said...

I'm doing this one again this year. I have no problem reading that many but I hate reviewing them all so I like this challenge. So many challenges expect you write reviews of every book.
Thank you for becoming a new follower. I appreciate every one of my readers. Hope you find some good reading suggestions at Fresh Ink Books.

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)