Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Some New Books!

I went to Border's last night and picked up some new reads. I finally purchased The Hunger Games, i've been hearing very good things about it lately and decided it was worth a read. I also grabbed the second book in the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series. Now these are some older books, but they fit right in with modern times. I really enjoyed the first one and will post a review later after school/work! I also got The Vampire's Assistant, which is actually the first three books in the Cirque Du Freak Series. I decided since the movie was coming out I would check them out. I also got the fourth gossip girl novel, I watch the show religiously and decided to see what the books were about, while they are extremely different i'm still enjoying them. At the moment I am reading Nightrunner, which I am really liking, I will post a review as soon as I am done. Have a great day all!

-Sherry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)