Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Thirsty for more!


This week I am reading Thirst by Christopher Pike. It's three books in one so it's quite long. I finished the first part of the book last night and I enjoyed it very much. If I didn't sneak a peek at the publication date to see that this book was made in 1994 I would have thought it was from somewhere in the 2000's. The author in the beginning of the book just starts by having the character tell us all about herself, at first I didn't really like it but then the main characters straightforwardness started growing on me. I'm on the second part of the book now and I will probably be done with all three sections by tomorrow night. I'll post a full review when I i'm done!

-Sherry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)