Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

New used Books!

Yesterday I went to a book sale at my public library! OMG! I got three bags of used books for 8 dollars! I got so much stuff, I don't think any young adult but I still got a lot of great ones. Here's some of my good finds:

Deception Point by Dan Brown
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
The Rainmaker by John Grisham
Prey by Micheal Chricton
The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Sparks
and so much more!

I also got some movies for my niece and one for myself!

I never knew the library did these sales but I will be going from now on, the next one is in Feburary! :)

I'm not really reading anything pacific at the moment, so much school work and work in general. I will pick up something good soon, probably Hush, Hush tomorrow! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)