Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Something new!


I just started reading a book called Behind Every Illusion by author Christina Harner. The cover art is amazing and the first chapter was good enough to keep me interested so that's definately a plus. I received a review copy from the author herself off of Librarything, this is the third book i've gotten for free to review so everyone should go sign up it's a great deal. It hasn't been published, well the review copies have but the final editions haven't. Anyways I will be posting a review and an interview with Christina after I finish.

Also on a positive note.... I just got accepted to UAlbany!!! Yay for me, I am still waiting for word on one other school I applied to where I want to complete my Bachelor's degree. I am very excited to be moving on.

That's all for today!

Sherry <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)