Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

What i'm looking forward to... :)

The days of this December have gone by rediculously fast. In approximately 13 days, I will be taking my last final to finally, yes FINALLY, graduate from College. Of course it's just a two year degree, but hey a degree is a degree so YAY! I will gain an Associate's in Liberal Arts: Humanities and Social Science. I won't be stopping there though, next fall I will be attending University at Albany to start all over again to get my Bachelor's in Sociology. I am thrilled to be at this point, and thrilled for a lonnnnnng break from school. I plan on reading lots of books.

Here are some books that I am eagerly waiting to be released(some soon and some way down the road):

Phantoms, Evil Thirsts, Creatures of Forever
By: Christopher Pike

This is three books in one, the last three books out of the six book series about vampires. I read the first set of books when it came out last year(another 3-in-1 book) and absolutely loved it. Here is a description of this one that is coming out January 5th.
:Tears roll over my face. I touch them with my quivering tongue. They are clear and salty, not dark and bloody. Another sign that I am human.
What Alisa has desired for five thousand years has finally come true: She is once again human. But now she is defenseless, vulnerable, and, for the first time in centuries, emotional. As she attempts to reconcile her actions as a vampire with her new connection to humanity, she begins to understand the weight of lifeand-death decisions. Can Alisa resolve her past and build a new identity, or is she doomed to repeat her fatal mistakes?

Spirit Bound By: Richelle Mead

I first got into the Vampire Academy series right after I got into the Twilight Saga and I thought for sure nothing would compare. I was wrong. The series started off a bit slow but the third and fourth books in the series have really dragged my in and now I am anticipating the fifth, which unfortunately doesn't come out until May!!! Oh well, I KNOW it will be worth the wait.

Here's the description of Spirit Bound(minor spoilers from the previous book): Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong...
After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's-and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.
She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him... forever.

Bleeding Violet By Dia Reeves

The cover of this book is what got me interested. It sounds pretty good too of course. It comes out in Feb. 2010.

With a head plagued by hallucinations, a medicine cabinet full of pills, and a closet stuffed with frilly, violet dresses, Hanna's tired of being the outcast. So she runs away to Portero, Texas, in search of a new home. As she tries to make a place for herself, she discovers dark secrets that would terrify any normal soul.




Here are some more much anticipated books on my list:

The Clockwork Angel - The first in a new series by Cassandra Clare. (Sept 2010)
Crescendo - The sequel to hush,hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. (Late 2010)
Numbers - By Rachel Ward. This just sounds like the perfect amount of supernatural for me!
City of Fallen Angels - The fourth book in The Mortal Instruments Trilogy? Fine by me! (March 2011 but I will wait for any amount of time for another book in this series!)

What books are you looking forward to and how long do you have to wait?!

Sherry <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)