Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Want to meet new bloggers?

If you're a blogger, or just someone who enjoys looking over blogs, go check out the Saturday Network!

Photobucket

The Saturday Network is hosted my Jenn @ Books At Midnight. It last all day Saturday and Sunday with commenting closing at 9:00pm. Numerous bloggers link their blogs, with a description. It's a great way to find some awesome blogs! So go check it out!


Sherry <3

5 comments:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Aww, thanks so much for posting and participating! Love you. ♥

Kirthi said...

Eeek! This is PERFECT for me!

Kristin Rae said...

That's really neat. Thanks for letting us know about it!

My Blog

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Thanks for this info, Sherry. I'll check it out. :-)

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Jenn is so clever with her Saturday Network! I love it :)

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)