Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Author Appreciation Week: Stephenie Meyer

  

I will admit that I read and own all four of the Twilight books. I will also admit that I reread them from time to time. They are not the best books I have ever read, but they are on my favorites shelf. The reason why I chose Stephenie Meyer for Author Appreciation Week is because, due to her Twilight novels, I began reading again. I ask myself how different my life would be if I never picked them up. I didn't even go out and read Twilight until I found out about the movie. I didn't even find out about the movie until I was on IMDB one day and saw it under Rob's page. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan so Rob is and always will be Cedric first, and then Edward. Anyways, back to my point, I somehow came across these novels that brought about a change in my life. I have been reading ever since. So to say that I owe Stephenie Meyer a lot for bringing out the diehard reader in me is an understatement. Her name is one I will always remember, for showing me that reading can be addiction and fun and everything I forgot it could be. Thank you Stephenie.

Here is a list of the books that have been released by SM:

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
The Host

Sherry <3

7 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

I still haven't read these books! Gotta get to it one day. :)

I agree - any book that gets someone reading is a good book!

Unknown said...

I was just watching the trailer for Eclipse. SO excited! I hope its as good as the book.
Team Jacob!

Bere said...

I totally agree with you Sherry. I actually
started reading again after I read the Twilight books.
I started reading the books after I saw the Twilight
movie in DVD. So in a way I owe Stephanie too hehe =)

bookaholic said...

Nice post. Well though the Twilight series is a very popular and well liked series,I must admit I did not like the way it ended. Seemed sort of a forced happy ending to me atleast!

Sara {Rhapsody and Chaos} said...

Man, it's so rare that you see SMeyer given props these days. EVERYONE seems to love to hate on the Twilight series (except me... and you apparently!)

Love this post and I'm really glad you got started reading again!

Maria said...

Stephenie got me reading again as well :) The Twilight Saga is amazing!

Kristin said...

The Twilight Series was my foot back in the door of the reading world. I read about 2 books a week now! :-) Love it! New Moon comes out on DVD this week! YAY!!

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)