Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Author Chat w/ C.J. Omololu


Did you read Dirty Little Secrets?! Even if you didn't, there will be a chat with the author of DLS, C.J. Omololu, tomorrow night over at A Good Addiction's book forum!

Anyone is welcome to join, to be able to enter the live chat you must be a registered member, but it's way easy and quick to register, and after you do, you can join all of the author chats and discussions in the future!!

So if you want to chat with an awesome author, stop on by! The chat will start at 8pm CST, 9pm EST, or 6pm PST on Wednesday March 10th!

If anyone needs help getting set up to join the chat, no problem, you can email me at ssalach88@gmail.com or hit me up on twitter @ssalach21 or get in touch with Kari @ A Good Addiction(the genius creator of the forum)(@flamingo1325)!!

Come join us! :)


Sherry <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)