Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Monthly contest from Jackson Pearce!

So author of As You Wish and the upcoming Sisters Red, Jackson Pearce, has been hosting monthly contests until the release of Sisters Red. Each month they have been getting bigger and better and since Sisters Red is due out in 2 months, the prize package this month is pretty stellar.

If you blog about her contest anywhere on the web, be it on blogger, livejournal, facebook (no twitter) you get entered to win an arc of Sisters Red, A mystery arc, A signed copy of As You Wish and mega Sisters Red swag/prizes.

Now I was lucky enough to read Sisters Red through an arc tour and I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to get my hands on my own copy so I can read it again and then make everyone I know read it, because it is THAT good.

For more details, check out Jackson Pearce's blog where Jackson along with the help of Spacedog give out all the details on how you can win.

I obviously was late to the party because today is the last day to enter, so make sure you post soon!! :)



Sherry <3

1 comments:

Candyland said...

Fashionably late:)

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)