Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

A couple of updates!

Hey everyone! Just a quick update on how my book donation is going. I've received a total of 4 packages, and a know of a few that are being sent out or will be here soon. As for the others, if you haven't sent them out, no worries. Don't not send them out because it's past the deadline. I want to give these girls as many books as possible. Just send them out when you can and once I get them all I will post the final total.

Also, my cover for Princess Bookies Remake a Cover Contest made it into the second round. Voting is going on now, and the top 10 will move on again. Voting for this round ends Saturday afternoon so head on over now and get your vote in.

My cover is #14! :)

One last thing! My Sea Change giveaway ends tonight at Midnight. There will be 2 winners so if you haven't entered yet, better hurry!


Sherry<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)