Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Updates and random blabber!

Hey everyone! I've been kind of absent lately besides posting a few contests and I just want to apologize. My schedule has been a whole lot of crazyness and I havent had time to actually read for a while(which makes me very sad!).

Last week I went on a mini vacation with my boyfriend down to Atlantic City. Some of you already saw that Eleni from La Femme Readers was on vacation there with her fiance and no its not a coincidence we were both there at the same time! I went to hang out with her, and the four of us had a great time. Of course I only got to stay until Tuesday night because we had to drive(when I say we I mean my boyfriend) back home because I had to work Wednesday morning.

Here's some pics!
(Eleni, Me, My boyfriend George, Eleni's fiance Fir)


The Carnival on the boardwalk.


Me being random at Ripley's Believe it or Not.


Some random surfer, hes pretty good huh?


Other than that I've been working and watching my neice a lot. I've been freaking exhausted lately from the overnights and early mornings at work, not to mention going into work after 2 and a half hours of sleep when I got in from Atlantic City.

So once again I apologize for the lack of reviews. I promise this is still a book review blog and I will work on getting some books read.


On a side note, for those of you who filled out the forms to donate books to the girls at St. Anne's, please have them sent out by July 12th. I will be selecteing winners tomorrow of the three gift cards and the signed book.

Also, 500 followers contest winners, I will be mailing your prizes out on friday! I have so much going on I haven't been able to make it to the post office yet! Sorry!

And in case you missed it, I currently have two giveaways going on.




That's it for now! Hope you all enjoy your day!


Sherry<3

2 comments:

Eleni said...

Yay! We had fun <3

Emily said...

I see you :)
Nice pics - looks like you guys had fun! I love Atlantic City :)

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)