Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Favorite Friday(7)


Favorite Friday is a weekly meme that focuses on the favorite things of our fellow bloggers or authors.
You are welcome to use my meme just please credit me. :)

This week we are featuring Kate from I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read!


***

Thanks Sherry for giving me the opportunity to share my favorite thing with you and your followers!

Since I am a book blogger, everyone already knows I love books, so I thought I would share something favorite that is a bit more personal. My darling doggie, Jamie! For those who follow me on my blog or twitter, you know that my icon (& favicon) is my doggie, Jamie. The one I use is when she was a puppy (insert attached picture). But she is two now and is the love of my life (besides my guy ;) ).


She is a Wheaten Terrier and for any that have come into contact with one, know the hyperactive nature of these lovable dogs. Although she definitely tried our relationship in the beginning, I cannot imagine my life without her. She is the sweetest girl ever, and loves with all of her heart.

I think owning a dog has made me a more responsible adult and although it is hard (almost like having a child, I can imagine) at the end of the day when she looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes I fall in love all over again.


*******

Awww so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us Kate!

Come back next week to find out about the favorite things of another blogger!


Sherry<3

1 comments:

Angelique said...

Awww, she is just adorable! I've SO been wanting a doggie lately but I don't think my cats would be very happy at all!

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)