Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

The Hunger Games/Catching Fire Winner and more!

Can you guys believe that Mockingjay releases in just THREE days!?!?!

Neither can I!

I had 123 people enter to win a hardcover copy of both The Hunger Games & Catching Fire.
There was a total of 539 entries(whoa!) and the winning entry that was randomly selected was...

...

..

503.

So Congrats to....

 Myra M.!

I will be emailing you shortly for your mailing address. You will have 48 to respond or I will pick a new winner!

For those of you that didn't win, no worries. My 1 year blogoversary is coming up at the end of the month so I will be hosting some sort of contest for that(don't know what kind yet!!)


***On a side note: I am going to be interviewing Alyson Noel, author of the Evermore series and the upcoming Radiance.

Feel free to leave questions in the comments. After a few days I will compile a list of the most unique/funniest/best questions and I will use them in my interview.

Everyone that submits a question in the comment section will be entered to win a Radiance bookmark signed by Alyson Noel(even if your question isn't picked, you're still in the running to win the bookmark!)

So ask away!


Sherry<3

2 comments:

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

Congrats!

Jillian said...

So excited for Mockingjay!! Trying to finish the book I'm currently reading just so I'm all free when I get my hands on it. Haha.

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)