Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Recreate a cover contest Final Entry!

Phew! So I want to thank everyone who took the time to look and then vote for a cover. Considering what people said on twitter and on here the votes were pretty even. So I still don't know what to choose.

Instead I made a new cover, because I obviously have nothing better to do then keep remaking the same cover :P

Here is the original Losing Faith COVER:



And here is my final entry:



Thanks for your help, and sorry I didn't even use one of my earlier covers.

Go check out the contest page now, at Princess Bookies Blog.


Good luck everyone who enters! :)


Sherry<3

2 comments:

Jessi E. said...

I really like this one... It's awesome! :)

YA Book Queen said...

Oh, I love this one! Great job :)

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)