Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Firelight winner and some other contests!

(just one winner actually =P)


Sorry for my delay in picking a winner. I am SO behind on everything with school and work and I'm trying my best to keep everything organized, even if it is behind schedule! =P

There was 74 entrants and 179 total entries in the Firelight ARC giveaway.

Using random.org, the winner is.............



Jessica(Confessionsofabookaholic)


Congrats Jessica, I will be emailing you shortly and you have 48 hrs to respond!

If you didn't win don't fret.. I've got three other giveaways going on NOW!






Get entering and good luck!


Sherry<3

3 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Jessica said...

NO WAY!!!! AHHHH, I'M SO EXCITED!! I have wanted this book for so long! YEY! :)

Thank you thank you!!

Lisa_Gibson said...

Congrats Jessica!
Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)