Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Round 4 of voting!!

So my Freefall cover remake made it into round 4 of Princess Bookies Remake a Cover Contest! This is the farthest one of my covers has gone so thank you everyone that liked mine the best.

There's three covers to vote on in the fourth round so head on over and vote for your favorite!

Here's mine!


Here's the link to vote! Good luck to the other two in round 4! :D

Voting is open until Monday and the two covers with the most votes will move onto the final round!


Sherry<3

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I didn't even know that was your cover! It's the one I've been voting for the entire time, lol :) You did a great job! Good luck!

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)