Pages

Note to my followers:

Currently not in use. But I'm not deleting it because I may start back up again one day.

Awesome trailer and cover from two books I LOVE!

The trailer for Matched, by Ally Condie, was released earlier this week. You may have seen it already, and even you have, go ahead and watch it a second and third time, because it is that awesome. You know what is even more awesome than the trailer?? The book. One of my top three favorite books of this year. I am already DYING for the second which won't be out for over a year... *sulks*

Anways watch the trailer.. it was fantastically made!


Also:

The cover for Demonglass was released this week as well. This book was. OMG. AMAZING. Rachel did not disappoint in any way and I want HH3. Right. Now. Yes, well anyways here is the gorgeous cover.


For those of you that haven't had the chance to read this, Brent over at Naughty Book Kitties is hosting a cover remake contest for this, and the winner will get a Demonglass arc. Go check out the link for more details!


Sherry<3


3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is a great cover.

Unknown said...

Saw the cover, love it!!

Okay, now I want to read Matched :D

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I like the computer aspect. I think more trailers need to use computer tricks and animations. The best I've ever seen was for a sci-fi book - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67YBjQve00U

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'! :)